Place of Origin:
Toughened Glass JY-T508
Custom 6mm Low Iron Ultra Clear Safety Toughened Glass Tabletop.
Joy Shing Glass factory direct sales, wholesale purchase price is better. Our company can customize glass size, thickness, shape, color, edges, corners, holes, etc. according to requirements or drawings. As a professional glass manufacturer, our advantages are as follows:
1. More than 10 years of glass manufacturing and export experience
2. Advanced glass machinery and mature production technology
3. Use high-quality glass raw materials
4. Long service life, 10-year warranty
5. Products are exported to 75 countries around the world, with more than 500 customers
6. Complete services: Provide glass customization, glass deep processing, integrated project solutions, free samples, online technical support and other services
7. Safe packaging and fast delivery
Features of 6mm Low Iron Safety Toughened Glass
1.Toughened treatment with high strength and impact resistance
2. Ultra-white, high transparency, more beautiful
3.Light transmittance as high as 91%
4. The self-explosion rate of low-iron tempered glass is about 1‰, which is safer
5. It can be used as a single piece, or can be combined into laminated glass, insulating glass, etc. according to requirements.
|Product name||6mm Low Iron Safety Toughened Glass|
2140*3300mm, 2440*3300, 2140*3660mm, 2440*3660mm,etc.
Can be produced on request.
other thickness such as 5mm, 8mm,10mm, 12mm, 15mm,etc.
|Shape||Rectangle, square, oval, irregular shape, etc. customized|
|Glass Color||Ultra Clear Glass|
|Custom content||Size, thickness, shape, color, edges, corners, holes, etc.|
Laminated, insulated, hot melt, coated, etc.
|Delivery||15-20 days after order confirmation|
Use protective paper film and soft wood pad for separate glass avoid breaking.
Plywood boxes suitable for export.
Reinforce packaging with wooden boards and steel straps.
30% deposit, and balance before shipment by T/T
6mm low iron ultra clear safety toughened glass has beautiful appearance and safety performance. Can be used in the manufacture of glass tabletops, glass cabinets, coffee tables and other glass furniture; partitions, doors and windows, stairs, handrails and other building materials.
Send your inquiry directly to us