Place of Origin:
Toughened Glass JY-T606
Curved Toughened Glass, also known as bent safety toughened glass, is supplied by Joy Shing Glass manufacturers at favorable prices. We can customize glass thickness, shape, size, color, etc. according to requirements, providing integrated glass solutions for your project. Joy Shing curved toughened glass is of high quality and has obtained CE, CSi, ISO, and SGCC certifications, so you can buy it with confidence. If you are interested in our products, you can contact us at any time.
Features of Curved Toughened Glass
1. High strength: The load-bearing capacity, impact resistance and wind pressure resistance of curved toughened glass are 3-5 times that of ordinary glass.
2. Strong bending resistance: Bent safety toughened glass has higher bending resistance than flat tempered glass
3. High safety: When the curved toughened glass is broken, the fragments will appear as small obtuse-angled particles and will not cause serious harm to the human body.
4. Thermal stability, can withstand a temperature difference of 300 degrees to prevent thermal explosion
Photo of Curved Toughened Glass
|Product name||Curved Toughened Glass|
1830*2440mm, 2140*3300mm, 244*3660mm,etc.
Can be produced on request.
10mm. Other thicknesses include 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 8mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm, etc.
|Shape||Curved. Rectangle, square, irregular shape, etc. customized|
|Glass Color||Green, Blue, Clear, White, etc.|
|Custom content||Size, thickness, shape, color, edges, corners, holes, etc.|
Laminated, insulated, hot melt, coated, acid etch, etc.
|Delivery||15-20 days, depending on order quantity.|
Use protective paper film and soft wood pad for separate glass avoid breaking.
Plywood boxes suitable for export.
Reinforce packaging with wooden boards and steel straps.
30% deposit, and balance before shipment by T/T
Application of Curved Toughened Glass
1. Construction field: Curved toughened glass is widely used in buildings, such as curved glass curtain walls, curved skylights, curved hanging glass curtain walls, etc. Its beautiful curved design can add unique form and visual effects to the building.
2. Transportation: For example, curved toughened glass is often used in the front windshield, side windows, sunroofs and rearview mirrors of cars.
3. Curved toughened glass is also often used in home decoration, such as curved doors, curved glass partitions, curved glass stair handrails, etc.
Send your inquiry directly to us